- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2000.
- University of Paris (Master in Private Law, 1997).
Recognised by Chambers & Partners 2022: “Florence Aubonnet draws praise for her solid employment practice, regularly advising on the employment aspects of strategic cross-border M&A transactions.”
- L’intérêt à agir du CSE contre une décision de l’Autorité de la concurrence – (CE, 9 mars 2021, no 433214) – Bulletin Joly Sociétés – mai 2021 – n° 5
- Setting up a special negotiating body in the context of a SE, Human Capital and Labour Law, Leaders League 2021
- Restructuring your firm: labor law aspects (Written in 2000 with Laurent Gamet).
Florence Aubonnet is a specialist in all collective aspects of labour law, particularly in the area of restructuring in the industrial sector.
She guides and advises international and French groups from the preliminary stages of defining the restructuring plan and preparing the documents to present to the works council, through the consultation process, to the implementation of the project.
She also guarantees their defense in the event of litigation at the consultation stage or beyond. Florence is also involved in merger-acquisitions and provides the buyer with assistance in the due diligence phase as well as in the building of their future organization.