- Portuguese Bar Association
- Portuguese Association of Sports Law
- European Employment Lawyers Association.
- Law Degree (Law Faculty of the University of Lisbon)
- Postgraduate Studies in Sports Law (Independent University).
- Postgraduate Studies in Labour and Social Security Law (Law Faculty of the University of Lisbon)
- Chambers Europe, 2022, Employment
- Legal 500, 2022, Employment
- Best Lawyers 2022, Labour and Employment Portugal
- Contratação de treinadores de futebol: a natureza efémera como legitimação da ditadura do termo (Hiring of football coaches: the ephemeral nature as legitimization of the term dictatorship) Desporto & Direito, Year 4, nr. 2 – 2007, Coimbra Editora
- Código do Trabalho – Três Anos de Jurisprudência Comentada (Labour Law Code – Comments on three years of Case Law) Petrony, 2007
Pedro Pardal Goulão
- +351 213 817 400
Rua Castilho 165
+351 213 817 400
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
Pedro Pardal Goulão is the Head of Morais Leitão Labour and Social Security team. Pedro is also a member of the Sports Law cross-functional team and often collaborates with the Africa Team.
Pedro provides consultancy in all areas of labour law, concerning both individual and collective employment relationships. He also provides legal assistance in sports issues and social security matters.
Acting on behalf of domestic and foreign clients, he has participated in several legal due diligence and corporate restructuring processes, advising on the acquisition and sale of companies and business areas. He acts as legal counsel for several clients on labour litigation.