- Czech Bar Associations
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- Collegium of Experts of the Association for the Development of Collective Bargaining and Labour Relations
- Czech Employment Lawyers Association
- Expert Council of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Charles University, Faculty of Law, Prague (2012), Ph.D.
- Charles University, Faculty of Law, Prague (2005), JUDr. (Doctor of Laws)
- University of West Bohemia, Faculty of Law, Plzeň (2003), Mgr. (Master of Laws)
- Manchester Metropolitan University, School of Law, United Kingdom (2001–2002)
- Band 2, Chambers Europe
- Global Leader, Who’s Who Legal
- Recognised since 2013, Best Lawyers
Petra regularly lectures and contributes to publications dedicated to labour law and other periodicals in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Petra Sochorová specialises primarily in labour law, compliance and internal investigations, as well as personal data-related issues in labour relations.
In her labour law practice, Petra focuses on drafting contractual documentation for top managers or executive body members and labour law aspects of mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, including employee transfers, negotiations and communications with key employees and trade unions. She also has extensive experience advising on the full range of day-to-day corporate matters, such as disciplinary procedures, dismissals, including settlement negotiations and avoiding disputes with employees, discrimination, remuneration, monitoring and civil services.
In the field of compliance and internal investigations, Petra has developed a distinct expertise providing counsel during comprehensive investigations, including investigating employee complaints and conduct, whistleblowing, advising on notification duties arising from such investigations, and offering support related proceedings and internal procedures.