3. Health and Safety Measures
Requirements mandated by law or any official guidance.
- Mandatory covering of nose and mouth (see section I above for more details);
- Compliance with the limit of the maximum number of persons at large events (e.g. concerts, festivals);
- Medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 test result or requirement to stay in quarantine when coming to the Czech Republic from specified countries. The list of countries is regularly updated by the Ministry of Healthcare) at: https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/seznam-evropskych-zemi-podle-miry-rizika-nakazy/
Measures typically implemented by employers and the associated legal risks, limitations, obligations and issues to consider.
- The current emergency measures compel employers to ensure adherence to protocols regarding social distancing at the workplace. If social distancing is not possible, employees must order employees to wear masks while working onsite;
- More frequent disinfection of common facilities;
- Broader use of home office and technical measures for distant communication; and
- Temperature monitoring, though it has not been widely implemented.