7. Best Practices
Tips, recommendations and common pitfalls.
In order to optimize the working condition of employees when returning to work after the confinement, we recommend the following.
- In open space structures, we highly recommend a gradual return to work scheme, such as alternating working groups (groups alternating between office time and teleworking)
- Providing all necessary health and safety material (see above)
- Placing partitions between work areas, wherever a distance of 2 meters cannot be ensured
- Enabling employees who are vulnerable to work from home as much as possible
- While the employer may not prohibit employees from travelling internationally, we would advise to provide health and safety recommendations and information and encourage employees to carefully consider them.