Leaders League – Décideurs Magazine honours Flichy Grangé Avocats
Flichy Grangé Avocats awarded as a ‘Key player’ in labour and employment law in France by Leaders League – Décideurs Magazine group in their Leadership & Management of the workforce rankings.
- Collective negotiations & labour relations (band 1 – Key player)
- Restructuring, redundancy schemes and collective litigation (band 1 – Key player)
- High-risk litigation and criminal aspects of labour law (band 1 – Key player)
- Workforce issues further to M&A and labour-law audits (band 1 – Key player)
- Social Security issues (band 1 – Key player)
- Complementary pension, contingency and related benefits (band 1 – Excellent)
- Mobility & Expatriation (band 1 – Strong reputation)
- Collective and individual remuneration (band 2 – Excellent)
- Advising upper-level executives and company officers (band 2 – Strong reputation)
Track record: “The firm has supervised the acquisition by a leading consulting firm of a major player in the engineering sector. A telecommunications group also entrusted the firm with the merger of various entities, and the restructuring of one of its subsidiaries. The teams also advised on several merger operations of key importance, and implemented an extensive bonus plan for a global company.”
Distinction: “Flichy Grangé Avocats regularly appoints new partners to structure the firm’s specialization strategy. This year for example, the State-owned companies expertise has been reinforced by the arrival of Stéphane Bloch. The international integrated legal alliance that was co-founded by the firm allows them to seamlessly provide counsel on cross-border labor and employment law issues. “
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at email@example.com.