Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti’s Attorneys invited to Participate in several Industry Events in second half of 2019
Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti’s lawyers were invited to participate in the following external seminars / conferences:
- Navigating the Workplace Investigation Process, 1000 Islands Legal Conference, 20 September 2019 – Ashley Brown.
- Just Cause in the Wake of the “#MeToo” Movement, National Academy of Arbitrators 2019 Fall Education Conference, 21 September 2019 – Sarah Crossley.
- The Investigative Process, Workplace Investigations: A Comprehensive Look at Emerging Issues and Practical Solutions, Law Society of Ontario, 23 September 2019 – Sarah Crossley.
- 2019 Annual Workplace Safety and Insurance Conference, Lancaster House, 1 October 2019 – Carissa Tanzola.
- HRPA (London chapter) Annual Legal Update, 17 October 2019 – Darren Avery, Ashley Brown, Casey Dockendorff, Brian MacDonald, Danny Parker, Madelena Viksne.
- 30th Annual Schedule 2 Employers’ Group Conference, 22 October 2019 – Carissa Tanzola, Giovanna Di Sauro.
- Ontario Bar Association Professional Development: Ending the Employment Relationship, 29 October 2019 – Giovanna Di Sauro.
- Employment Law Updates, hosted by the West Toronto Chapter of the HRPA (Human Resources Professionals Association), December 4, 2019 – Sarah Crossley.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at email@example.com.