Brazil: Legal Impact of COVID-19
The coronavirus pandemic has been causing strong impacts on the most diverse spheres of life and business. In view of this scenario, TozziniFreire releases a multidisciplinary publication on the matter, aiming at clarifying and providing relevant information to different areas and sectors of the economy.
Given the dynamism of the situation, our teams are monitoring the topics in real time for constant updating of the contents. To access the latest version, click on the following links:
- Emergency supplies to public bodies require certain precautions – updated on Mar 19 at 10:29 pm
BANKING AND FINANCIAL OPERATIONS:
- The Brazilian Central Bank publishes measures aiming to reduce the adverse effects of COVID-19 on the economy – updated on Mar 19 at 5:19 pm
- Securities Market – updated on Mar 19 at 11:53 pm
- Data processing and the COVID-19 – updated on Mar 19 at 11:53 pm
- Coronavirus and insurance – updated on Mar 18 at 12:54 pm
- INPI publishes announcement on COVID-19 – updated on Mar 8 at 02:58 pm
- Coronavirus in the workplace – new developments – updated on Mar 18 at 03:54 pm
LIFE SCIENCES & HEALTHCARE:
- ANVISA – updated on Mar 20 at 3:43 pm
- Telemedicine – updated on Mar 18 at 02:11 pm
- Crisis Committee – updated on Mar 18 at 03:45 pm
- Health Plans – updated on Mar 18 at 03:11 pm
- Healthcare – updated on Mar 18 at 04:29 pm
- Effects of COVID-19 on M&A transactions – updated on Mar 18 at 02:26 pm
TozziniFreire Advogados attorneys are available to assist you with these and other workplace issues. For more information, please contact Mihoko Sirley Kimura (Partner) of TozziniFreire Advogados at Msk@tozzinifreire.com.br or visit www.tozzinifreire.com.br.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at email@example.com.