We partner with you
Focused on labour and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies, and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients’ goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
Expertise and experience
Jackson Lewis has a wide-range of specialised practice areas, including:
- Affirmative action and OFCCP planning and counseling
- Disability, leave and health management
- Employee benefits counseling and litigation
- Global immigration
- Labour, including preventive practices
- General employment litigation, including class actions, complex litigation and e-discovery
- Non-competes and protection against unfair competition
- Wage and hour compliance, and
- Workplace safety compliance and corporate diversity counseling.
In addition, Jackson Lewis provides advice nationally in other workplace law areas, including:
- Reductions in force, WARN Act
- Corporate governance and internal investigations
- Drug testing and substance abuse management
- International employment issues
- Management education
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Public sector representation
- Government relations
- Collegiate and professional sports, and
- Privacy, social media and information management.
International recognition and legal directories
Industry insiders consistently recognise Jackson Lewis for delivering client service excellence to the world’s largest corporations. In-house counsel of Fortune 1000 companies following a comprehensive survey recognise Jackson Lewis as “the single highest-ranked firm clients want by their side in employment battles.”
In addition, Jackson Lewis is ranked in the First Tier nationally in the category of Labour and Employment Litigation. The lawyers are also recognised in both Employment Law and Labour Law on behalf of Management in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers ® “Best Law Firms,” and furthermore recognised by Chambers and The Legal 500. As an “AmLaw 100” firm, Jackson Lewis has one of the most active employment litigation practices in the United States, with a current caseload of over 5,000 litigations and approximately 300 class actions.