The right dimension for your legal solutions
Van Olmen & Wynant is an independent law firm offering quality services with a personal touch and a double-niche focus on employment and corporate law. The firm serves large and medium corporations and regularly acts for top executives.
Situated in the capital of Europe, the firm has an extensive expertise in EU employment and its members are heading L&E’s EU focus group.
Employment expertise and experience
Van Olmen & Wynant covers the full spectrum of employment law:
- Individual Employment Law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination.
- Collective Labour Law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A.
- Internal Policies and Codes of Conduct
- Compensation and Benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes.
- Social Security
- International Employment, including expatriation and secondments.
- EU Employment Law
The firm has a substantial litigation practice in these areas, before all Belgian labour courts. Acting for the three largest public companies in Belgium, it has developed a specific expertise in civil servants law and litigation before the Belgian administrative courts, including the Raad van State / Conseil d’Etat.
International directories Chambers and Partners, Who’s Who Legal, Best Lawyers and The Legal 500 recognise Van Olmen & Wynant and its founding partners as a high level employment firm for more than a decade.