- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association (group of experts in labour law)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Certified Specialist SBA Employment Law (2009)
- King’s College London (LL.M., 2005)
- Bar exam (2000)
- University of Zurich (master degree 1997)
- University “La Sapienza”, Rome (foreign scholar, 1993/94)
André is recognized by Who’s Who Legal as leading practitioner in his field.
André regularly publishes on a variety of employment law topics. For the publications list, visit www.hhl-law.ch.
André Lerch is a partner of the Swiss employment law boutique HHL. He advises and represents Swiss and international clients on all aspects of labour and employment and related fields of law (including social security, immigration and data protection). He is recognized by the Swiss Bar Association as a certified specialist of employment law and is regularly appointed as lecturer or speaker by academic institutions and professional ogranisations.