- Bar Council of Delhi
- International Bar Association
- B.A. LLB (Hons) from the National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- Recommended employment lawyer in India by Chambers Asia Pacific Rankings since 2011
- Silicon India Rankings: Top 25 legal consultants for IT sector in India (2014)
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2014 – Rising Star (India)
- CorporateINTL Global Legal Award for 2014 and 2015
- +91 804 072 6600
#11 Vittal Mallya Road
#101, 1st Floor, "Embassy Classic"
+91 804 072 6600
- Hindi, Bengali, English
Avik leads the Employment Law Practice Group of IndusLaw. Avik is an alumnus of the National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) and is well known for his employment law expertise across all industry sectors. Avik is also very well regarded for his strategic advice to the legal and HR functions of multinational corporations in relation to employment risk mitigation/management and related best practices in Indian markets. While Avik’s work primarily revolves around all facets of employment law, he also frequently advises and assists foreign corporations in entering Indian markets and setting up their local operations across India, especially with reference to compliance with local labour legislations. Prior to IndusLaw, Avik had the benefit of working both with an in-house team of one of India’s largest technology companies as well as with one of the largest full-service law firms in Bangalore, wherein he established their employment law practice. Avik has been ranked by Chambers and Partners, since 2011, as one of India’s highly recommended employment lawyers.