- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2005
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of BCFL
- D.E.S.S. in Pharmaceutical law, 2003
- D.E.A in Employment law, 2002
- LLM in Master of laws, University of Essex, 2001
Recognised by Best Lawyers since 2021
- Les cinq points à retenir de l’accord-cadre national interprofessionnel sur la formation professionnelle – Actuel RH – 15 novembre 2021
- Forum – Le compte personnel de formation et l’employeur : aperçu rapide – Semaine sociale Lamy – 30 novembre 2020 – n° 1931
Caroline Scherrmann’s practice has focused on advice and litigation in relation to vocational training, restructuring, negotiation of company-wide agreements and career-management for top executives within international groups.
She has also specialised in advising the representative vocational training agencies (opérateurs de compétences or OPCO) on changes to their legal status or organisational structure.
Caroline Scherrmann, who speaks fluent English, holds two Masters Degrees (labour law, pharmaceutical law) and a Master of Laws in EU law; she began to practice in 2005 with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, before joining the teams of Hubert Flichy and Olivier Kress at Flichy Grangé Avocats in 2010.