Peruvian Society of Labour Law and Social Security
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, School of Law (2002)
- Master’s in Constitutional Law, School of Graduate Studies, Catholic University of Peru (2013)
- Chambers & Partners 2022 – Band 4 – Employment
- Legal 500 in 2022 – Tier 2 – Employment
- Awarded as “Excellent” in Leaders League for 2023
- +51 161 170 00
Las Begonias 475, 6th floor
+51 161 170 00
- Spanish, English
César Puntriano is a leading lawyer focused on employment matters in Peru and he is regarded as the go-to expert by clients to advise on migration issues and labour disputes. He also specialises in individual and collective labour relations, safety and health at work regulations and is a recognised trial attorney before the Labour Courts. César is also an arbitrator accredited in collective bargaining by the Ministry of Labour.
As a regular contributor to newspapers, radio and TV programs, César frequently speaks on employment issues at conferences and round tables. He is currently a professor at ESAN Business Law School, ESAN University and San Martín de Porres University.