- Chair Employment Law Committee, DSBA
- Council Member DSBA
- Member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- LLB (Hons) Law & European Studies, University College Limerick & Universite De Pau, France, 1998
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland, 2003
- Diploma in ECommerce, Law Society of Ireland, 2002
- Employment Contracts Must Be Transparent and Predictable: Implications for Employers:
- Health and Safety Issues in the Remote Workplace:
- Collecting and Processing Vaccination Data in the Workplace:
- Age and retirement:
- Variation of Employment Contracts: Consent and COVID-19:
- Ciara advises on all legal issues arising out of the employment relationship including employment contracts, TUPE, disciplinary issues, unfair dismissal, employment injunctions together with partnering with clients to implement remote working and hybrid working policies, tailored to the specific industry needs.
- Ciara is the Chair of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association Employment (DSBA) and is a regular speaker at employment events and contributes articles to various publications on employment law issues.
- Ciara is a partner in our Employment, Pensions and Employee Benefits Group, advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment issues, with significant experience in resolving complex and sensitive disputes involving the removal of senior executives and employee shareholders, to include the negotiation and drafting of severance packages relating to senior management exits and advising on all aspects of corporate governance issues associated with such exits.