Admission to the German Bar, 2008
- 2004: PhD thesis supervised by Prof. Dr. Dauner-Lieb, University of Cologne on: „The system of employee participation directives – base for a European works constitution?“
- 1998-2004: Study of Law at the Justus-Liebig-Universiy Gießen, the Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf and the University of Cologne
- 2019 – present: Partner at Pusch Wahlig Workplace Law, Dusseldorf
- 2009-2019: Lawyer at ARQIS Rechtsanwälte, partner since 2014
- 2008: Lawyer at Küttner Rechtsanwälte
Dr. Tobias Brors, LL.M.
Dr. Tobias Brors advises national and international corporations and groups of companies on all matters of individual and collective labor law and on data protection law. He has particular experience with restructurings and digitisation projects. Another focus of his work is dealing with works councils, litigation and representation in conciliation committee proceedings.
Dr. Tobias Brors is a frequent speaker on labor law issues, he gives for instance lectures for the Management Circle. He also regularly publishes articles relating to his field of expertise. Furthermore, he is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) as well as the International Bar Association (IBA).