- Florence is a member of the American Bar Association
- Florence was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2009
- Leading individual – Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Recognised since 2020 in The Best Lawyers in France Labour and Employment Law
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA
- Nominated for the “HEC Lawyer” prize in 2017
- Florence published an article on corporate agreement templates in Liaisons sociales n° 81 Les Thématiques de Septembre 2020.
Florence Bacquet specialises in advising international companies on collective labour law issues: staff representative bodies, collective status, group disputes and litigation with major financial implications. She also advises on restructurings and transfer of undertakings.
A member of the American Bar Association, Florence, who is bilingual, graduated from the École des hautes études commerciales de Paris (HEC Paris); she holds two Masters degrees (business and tax law, labour law) from the Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Florence began to practice with Joël Grangé’s labour law team at Gide Loyrette Nouel in 2007, and joined Flichy Grangé Avocats in 2009. She is actively involved with the firm’s work on legal aspects of the latest digital and information technologies.