Member of the Labour Lawyers Committee of the National Association of Industrialists (ANDI).
- Lawyer from Pontificia Javeriana University (1993).
- Specialist in Labour Law and Social Security from Pontificia Javeriana University (1994).
- Candidate for a Master’s Degree in International Protection of Human Rights, Public Policies and Sustainability from Alfonso X El Sabio University, Madrid- Spain.
- Director of the Labour Law Department of Legal Sciences School of Pontificia Javeriana University since 2012.
- Director of Specialization in Labour Law of Pontificia Javeriana University since 2014.
- Director of Specialization in Social Security of Pontificia Javeriana University since 2014.
- Director of the Master’s Degree in Labour Law and Social Security of Pontificia Javeriana University since 2019.
- Chambers & Partners 2022 – Band 1 Labour & Employment (Ranked for 12 years)
- In 2021 he was ranked as “Star Individuals” in the “Labour and employment” category by Chambers & Partners.
- Legal 500 2022 – Leading individuals / Recognized by the publication since 2013 consecutively as a Leading Lawyer in the practice of Labour Law and Social Security in Colombia.
- Legal 500 – Leading individual
- Colegio de Abogados del Trabajo. “Trayectorias y retos del derecho del trabajo y la seguridad social en Colombia”. (2008).
- Legis Editores. Revista de Actualidad Laboral y Seguridad Social. “Acción de reparación directa para la indemnización plena de perjuicios por acoso laboral frente a empleados púbicos” Autores: Juan Pablo López Moreno y Alejandro Castellanos López (ISSN 0123-9899 No. 209. Bogotá, Septiembre-Octubre de 2018).
Juan Pablo López Moreno
Juan Pablo is the Managing Director of the firm. His extensive experience of more than 25 years in the market has positioned him as an expert in Labour conflict resolution and a strategic consultant in Labor Relations, which has led him to be recognized by the most important international publications. He has advised some of the main companies and economic groups in the country, becoming a reference in this field. He has actively participated in the academic field as director of the Labour Law department of the Pontificia Javeriana University, and the postgraduate degree in Labor Law and Social Security of the same University. He designed, implemented, and now directs the Master of Labour Law and Social Security.