Lydia Milders is a tenacious lawyer with a pragmatic approach.
Lydia is involved in:
- Guiding (international) reorganisations, advising on (individual and collective) dismissals and employee co-determination law.
- Litigation, including on (breach of) confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-compete clauses.
- Fraud & workplace integrity issues, including: theft, breach of non-compete and/or non-disclosure clauses, unlawful competition. Collaboration with private investigation agencies, internal integrity departments and forensic IT experts.
- Evidence gathering & seizure of evidence.
- Complaint procedures concerning transgressive behaviour in the workplace (including sexual harassment).
- The sick employee (problems with rehabilitation, illness & dismissal).
Lydia has been affiliated with Palthe Oberman since 2010. She studied at the University of Groningen.
Lydia regularly provides training on employment law issues and fraud in the workplace.