- Admitted to the Netherlands National Bar Association and the Amsterdam Bar Association.
- Memberships of Employment lawyer associations of Amsterdam (“VAAA”) and the Netherlands (“VAAN”).
- Marcus Draaisma is also member of the NVP (the Dutch equivalent of the English CIPD).
- University of Amsterdam (Master in civil law)
- University of Exeter
- University of Nijmegen, Grotius insolvency law (1996) and employment law (2005)
Marcus Draaisma had a regular column in the magazine Management Team between 2003-2009 and contributed to various P&O journals and daily papers, writing about employment law matters in the broadest sense. Furthermore he wrote a booklet about pre-employment screening (co-author).
Marcus Draaisma specialises in employment law and insolvency law. He assists both large and small organisations in trade and industry and in the non-profit sector, as well as directors and professionals in dismissal proceedings and contract negotiations. Marcus operates in a wide area, including the financial, logistics, media and advertising, and construction sectors.