- Admitted to Practice in the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1998
- Admitted to Practice in the District of Columbia, 1998
- Admitted to Practice in Virginia, 1998
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D.), 1997
Legal 500 USA, ‘Recommended Attorney’ 2022
- +1 703 483 8311
10701 Parkridge Blvd. Suite 300
+1 703 483 8311
- English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Minnie Fu is a principal in the Washington, D.C. Region office of Jackson Lewis P.C. and co-leader of the International Employment practice group. Her practice focuses on assisting employers in obtaining employment-related visas and advising employers on compliance with U.S. immigration laws and regulations.
Minnie has 30 years of experience in employment-based immigration matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters, developing corporate immigration policies and procedures for best practices, and strategic corporate planning for international personnel employment by evaluating the impact of mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations on corporate compliance with U.S. immigration law.
Minnie is an author of several published U.S. immigration law articles in Asia law journals and newsletters focusing on visa options for major U.S. investments. She has been a featured speaker at various immigration law seminars with an emphasis on corporate immigration issues and has published articles in various professional journals.
Minnie is a native speaker of Chinese (Mandarin and Taiwanese) and is fluent in English.