- Member of the City of Buenos Aires Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the International Bar Association.
– Universidad de Buenos Aires – Lawyer
– Master in Business Law from Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
– Postgraduate Labor Law courses at University of Buenos Aires and Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina
- Chambers Latin America 2022 – Band 4 – Labour & Employment
- Legal 500 in 2022 – Tier 3 – Labour & Employment
Mr. Grandi joined Allende & Brea in 2000 while still a student. He obtained his law degree from the University of Buenos Aires in 2001 and was admitted to the bar in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2001.
In 2007 he has completed the LLM degree in Law & Economics at University Torcuato Di Tella. At the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina he has completed an annual postgraduate labour law course and another postgraduate labour law courses at Pontifica Universidad Católica Argentina. He became a partner at the firm in January 2014.
Nicolas specializes in general labour advice to international and local companies. He is an expert on labour and commercial litigation, including complex litigation and arbitration. His practice includes labour agreements and general labour advice on minimizing labour related risks and costs, as well as transfer of employees. He has also advised banking clients in negotiating severance packages to personnel and executives, as well as analyzing the contingencies within the framework of labour law in M&A. Mr. Grandi has also advised companies on high executives’ contracts, management compensation, bonus plans and dismissal agreements.