- American Bar Association (ABA)
- International Bar Association (IBA), former Co-Chair of the Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee
- Global Employment Institute of the International Bar Association, Vice-Chair for Multinationals
- Mexican Institute of Finance Executives (IMEF) and former Co-President of the Human Capital Committee
- Universidad Panamericana, Law Degree
- Universidad Panamericana L.L.M. Labor Law
- Who’s Who Legal recognized him as one of the Top Ten Most Experienced and Recognized Labor Attorneys in the world and the only Mexican on the list in 2012.
- Who’s Who Legal named him as in Best Lawyers Mexico edition in 2014 and 2015.
- Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA) list of recommended lawyers for 2015.
- Chambers Latin America, as one of the Leading Lawyers in Labor Law in Mexico.
He has written several articles on labor law. Many such articles have been featured in international publications including Who’s Who Legal, Practical Law Company (PLC) and Getting the Deal Through.
Oscar De La Vega Gomez
Oscar De La Vega is an employment and labour law attorney with over 30 years of experience and leadership in the sector. His practice is focused on labour litigation and consulting for major multinational companies, and developing and implementing successful strategies in collective labour. He was one of the most influential labour experts involved with amending the New Mexican Labour Law Act, a reform to the Federal Labour Law that had not seen such significant changes in more than 40 years.