Peruvian Society of Labour Law and Social Security
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, School of Law (1991)
- Master’s in Constitutional Law, School of Graduate Studies, Catholic University of Peru
- Chambers & Partners 2022 – Band 4 – Employment
- Legal 500 in 2022 – Tier 2 – Employment
- Awarded as “Excellent” in Leaders League for 2023
Ricardo Herrera is a leading lawyer focused on labour matters in Peru. He is frequently consulted by local and foreign companies based in Peru seeking counsel on critical and complex employment issues, regulatory advice and collective bargaining. Ricardo is also a regular contributor to newspapers, radio and TV programs.
Ricardo is a former advisor of the Judiciary Reform Program in Peru, sponsored by the United Nations, and a former consultant at UNDP, IDB and ILO regarding labour, constitutional and judiciary issues. He was also a professor at the School of Law at Catholic University, ESAN University and San Martin de Porres University.