- Confederation of Industrial Chambers of Mexico (CONCAMIN), Vice-President of Social Security
- Mexican Bar Association (BMA), Vice-President of Labor and Social Security Committee
- American Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, Member of the Labor Committee
- Business Coordinating Council (CEE), President of the Labor Committee
- Universidad Panamericana, Dr. iur.
- Escuela Libre de Derecho, L.L.M. Labor Law
Ricardo Martinez Rojas
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Ricardo Martinez Rojas specializes in labour law and social security, focusing on labour negotiations and company restructuring. His experience and expertise in local and international legislation includes providing major national and transnational companies with consulting services on matters ranging from hiring employees to labour litigation and at the highest level.
He is also a Professor at the Universidad Anahuac, where he teaches Business Law to Juris Doctorate Students and is also a Labour Law professor at Escuela Libre de Derecho.