- Employment Lawyers Association
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- Robert Hill was first ranked in Chambers UK 2006
- “They have a thorough understanding of the technical issues involved in our industry disputes and they are commercially focused and solutions-driven.” Legal 500 UK 2022
- “He is very good technically and he is also very commercial.” “He can see the big picture.” Chambers UK 2022
Robert is head of Clyde & Co’s employment, pensions and immigration team. Robert is experienced in all aspects of employment law, especially the management of complex employment related disputes.
Robert’s expertise extends to all types of employment-related litigation, including substantial High Court claims for breach of contract and injunctions to enforce restrictive covenants. He has handled the defence of all kinds of Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, equal pay and discrimination of all types.
Robert has extensive experience advising on the TUPE aspects of mergers, acquisitions and outsourcing transactions and TUPE-related claims arising from them.
Robert is exceptionally skilled at steering clients through major business reorganisations and has advised on the design and implementation of many successful redundancy programmes.