- Member of Colombian Labour Bar Association
- Lawyer from Externado of Colombia University (2006).
- Specialist in Labour Law from Pontificia Javeriana University (2008).
- Master’s in Labour Law and Social Security from Pontificia Javeriana University (2020).
- Professor of Collective Labour Law at the School of Legal Sciences of the Pontificia Javeriana University.
- Professor of Employment Update Diploma – Legal, Safe and Efficient Administration of Human Talent at the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
- Legal 500 2022 – Next Generation Partners
- Legal 500 Rocio Lagos Recommended Lawyer and Rising Star, Legal 500
- TIRANT LO BLANCH. “Labour GPS, Professional Guide” published by Tirant lo Blanch Editorial Group. Bogotá, Colombia (2019)
- TIRANT LO BLANCH. Labour Law Vademecum, published by Tirant lo Blanch Editorial Group, Bogotá, Colombia (2021)
López & Asociados
Rocío Lagos Prieto
Labour Relations Leader - Partner
- +57 134 069 44
Calle 70 # 7 - 30 piso 6
Edificio Séptima Setenta
+57 134 069 44
During her professional career, Rocío has participated in more than two hundred (200) collective bargaining tables and has advised more than sixty (60) arbitration tribunals. She has skills that allow her to solve collective conflicts, achieving favorable agreements for clients, always aligned with the strategic objectives of the companies. She leads the Labour Relations area, which oversees advising and counseling companies from different economic sectors in collective bargaining processes with trade unions and is responsible for generating strategies for arbitration tribunals and proceedings before the Ministry of Labour of collective nature, outsourcing and public employment service.