- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 2006
- German Bar (Koblenz), admitted in 2005
- Employment Law Specialists Association (E.L.S.A.), Luxembourg
- II. Juristisches Staatsexamen, 2005
- Juristisches Staatsexamen, 2003
- Law Studies, University of Trier, 2003
- Certificate of French and English Legal Studies (FFA), 2003
- The Legal 500 (2016): Recommended lawyer
- “TUPE” and possible legal implications of a change of service provider, in Bulletin Droit et Banque n°47/2011 (Co-author)
Sandra advises national and international clients in employment and social law matters. She advises on employment contracts, staff representation and assists her clients in cross-border issues (posting of workers, supply of manpower, social security aspects). Sandra also handles transfers of undertakings, dismissals and termination procedures.
She joined KLEYR | GRASSO from a magic circle law firm in Luxembourg in 2012 and was promoted counsel in early 2015.
Sandra is also a lecturer in labour law at the EIC Trier – IHK/HWK – Europa- und Innovationscentre GmbH, the Chambre des Métiers and the Chambre de Commerce (Luxembourg School for Commerce).