L&E Global Webinar: Diversity and Inclusion: What is or is not allowed?
Date: Thursday, 25 March 2021
Time: 6 p.m. CET / 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 Minutes
Diversity and inclusion, once identified as a US-specific concern, has now become a key global objective for multinationals everywhere. How does the concept of diversity and inclusion vary across regions? How can the employer obtain demographic and other data around the world to assist in measuring diversity without violating local employment laws and data privacy requirements? What legal and cultural limitations affect what we ask in individual countries? This webinar will answer your questions and provide best practices regarding global diversity and inclusion, and means to measure and enhance it.
• Simone Carrà (LabLaw in Italy)
• Melanie D. McNaught (Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti in Canada)
• Jimena Sánchez Argoytia (De La Vega & Martinez Rojas in Mexico)
• Michael Thomas (Jackson Lewis in USA)
• Michael Hatcher (Jackson Lewis in USA)