Australia, March 28 – Webinar: Fair Work 101
Date: 1pm to 1.30pm, 28 March 2018
This half hour webinar will provide you with a comprehensive – yet easy-to-understand-overview of Australia’s Fair Work system, and how the laws apply to you, your business or your clients. You will learn about:
- the 10 National Employment Standards (NES);
- obligations relating to payslips and time and wages records;
- dismissals and redundancies;
- Australia’s unique system of Modern Awards, and
- Enterprise Agreement making.
To register, please click here or contact Jane Kewin on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.