Excellence and expertise
Allende & Brea is one of the most prestigious law firms in Argentina. Founded in 1957, the firm enjoys a long-established reputation for superior legal work. Our employment department provides advice on day-to-day labour matters. Skillfully we represents international companies in complex labour litigation cases, from a variety of different industry sectors.
The employment team has considerable experience counseling clients with respect to labour issues that arise in:
- M&A transactions
- compliance and discrimination
- drafting employment contracts and benefit plans (bonus, stock options, restricted shares, car and mobile phone policies, among others)
- identifying labour liabilities and risks
- calculating severance compensation and its tax treatment
- individual and collective dismissals
- claims and dismissals of top executives
- collective bargaining
- expatriate regimes
- transfer of employees
- obtaining work visas
- codes of conduct and data protection (monitoring and privacy policies dealing with Internet and email use at work).
Allende & Brea’s employment department has been recognised by industry insiders including, among others, Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500 and Latin Lawyer 250.