A law firm of excellence, at the cutting-edge
The Labour and Social Security practice group at Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos provides advice and counsel on all legal and regulatory matters governing labour and social security activities in Chile. Our services include drafting and preparing the full range of employment agreements. This is suited to all forms of contract arrangements allowed under current legislation, which contain:
- structuring compensation and benefits packages
- stock option programs
- preventive labour audits; supporting corporate restructuring processes with an impact on labour; and counseling clients related to outsourcing of services methods and procedures.
Our advice also includes the drafting of employment contracts for foreign personnel. Which also entails the preparation and monitoring of the corresponding applications for work permits and visas, providing support in all matters of interest to foreign executives residing in Chile.
Additionally, we advise companies in:
- collective bargaining processes, both with unions and with groups of workers
- minimum services requests
- assistance in case of a strike
- mediation processes
- the preparation of contracts and collective bargaining agreements.
Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos is consistently recognised as a leading firm in Chile for labour and employment law services by industry insiders such as Chambers and Partners, Who’s Who Legal, Best Lawyers, The Legal 500 and the Latin Lawyer 250.