- Chilean Bar Association
- Center for the Study of Labor Law CEDET A.G.
- Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Diploma in Management of People and Organizations, 2018.
- Universidad de los Andes, Diploma in Corporations and Financing, 2013.
- Universidad de los Andes, Master in Business Law, 2013.
- Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Labor Procedure Reform, 2009.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, 2004.
- “Una oportunidad de trabajo para las mujeres y jóvenes de Chile”, Desarrollo humano y solidario: Nuevas ideas para Chile, Fundación Idea País, 2017.
Ignacia rejoined the firm in 2022 as a partner. She began her practice in the litigation group from 2006 to 2009, specializing in labor litigation. Then, she was in charge of the labor law area of a large private health care provider of high complexity in Chile, with intensive management of human capital, leading the People Management during the last years. She has vast professional experience in labor counseling, people management, labor litigation in diverse and complex matters, as well as validated experience in the design and implementation of human resources policies and corporate governance. She has represented trade associations before the Senate Labor Committee, the Labor Directorate and the Constitutional Court. Since 2015, she has been a member of the Labor Commission of the Confederation of Production and Commerce.