Maintaining a high level of specialization in various areas of law
Muñiz, Olaya, Meléndez, Castro, Ono & Herrera Abogados (‘Estudio Muñiz’), founded in 1981, relies on a team of almost 300 professionals highly specialised in different areas of law and thoroughly familiar with the economic sectors in which they work. As a result, our legal services fit perfectly with the business strategies of our clients.
Based in Lima, Estudio Muñiz is a full-service law firm with 11 offices throughout Peru. The firm’s labour and social security lawyers advise clients on a wide range of labour matters, including:
- Contract and salary planning
- Due diligence
- Occupational health and safety
- Labour brokering and outsourcing
- Court proceedings
- Inspection procedures and claims brought against the Social Security Health Institute (EsSALUD)
- Collective bargaining, as well as
- Hiring of foreign employees and the steps required to obtain the applicable work permits.
Estudio Muñiz is the only firm in Peru that has nationwide coverage. Through our vast network of offices focused on resolving the different needs of our clients (accounting, transfer pricing, migration, compliance), we can deliver high quality services to clients in almost every city countrywide.
Industry insiders, such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, IFLR 1000, Leaders League, Latin Lawyer, LACCA and Who’s Who Legal, among others, recognise Estudio Muñiz as a leading law firm in Peru.