- Anderson is a member of the Employment Law Committee of the Shanghai Bar Association.
- 1997~2001 Liaoning Technical University, L.L.B.,
- 2013~2015 Renmin University, Master of Human Resource Management
- 2019~present Zhong Lun Law Firm as Partner
- 2008~2018 Dentons as Senior Partner
- 2005~2008 Jade & Fountain PRC Lawyers as Associate
- 2003~2005 Shanghai Asia-Pacific Great Wall Law Firm as Associate
- 2002~2003 Sany Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, as HR manager
- 2001~2002 Shanghai Hongzheng Law Firma as ssociate
- CCH China Annual Best Labor Lawyer Finalist （2011）
- Recommended by Legal 500 (2019)
- +86 21 6061 3191
No. 8 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area
Level 10 & 11, Two IFC
+86 21 6061 3191
- Chinese (Mandarin), English
Anderson has worked for a number of highly regarded Chinese law firms where he gains considerable experience in advising on PRC employment and industrial relations issues. Anderson is an expert in both litigation and non-litigation matters in the field of employment law and human resource management. He is also a key member of the Employment Law Committee of the Shanghai Bar Association.
Anderson practices primarily within employment and industrial relations. He has extensive experience in advising multinational corporations on the negotiations of collective agreements, with trade unions and on all employment law aspects in M&A transactions. Anderson also assists clients in emergency and crisis response. He regularly provides counsel to employers during corporate restructuring and advises them on the proper application of dismissal and termination clauses. In addition, Anderson advises employers during restructures and liquidation proceedings on the development and implementation of various human resources documents. Since promulgation of the new policy on collection of social security premium, Anderson’s team has provided legal service for many domestic listed companies and big MNCs in terms of social security audit and analysis, and the subsequent corrective actions for many times. Anderson is expert in coaching PRC employment law issues for multinational corporations.
Prior to joining Zhong Lun Law Firm in February 2019, Anderson was with Dentons’ Shanghai Office from 2008 till 2018. He was promoted as a partner of Dentons in January 2010 and headed the Employment and Human Resources Committee of Dentons China before his departure. Anderson is now a Partner of Zhong Lun Law Firm based in Shanghai office.