Member of APDT (São Paulo State Academy of Labor Law)
- LL.M. in International Business Law from Faculdade Católica Portuguesa, Portugal, 2010.
- Specialized degree in Labor from PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2006.
- Graduate of the Law School of Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2003.
- Holder of the Chair No. 27 of APDT (São Paulo State Labor Law Academy).
- Member of AASP (São Paulo Lawyers Association).
Gabriela is recommended by legal guides Latin Lawyer 250, The Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal Brazil, Análise Advocacia 500 e Análise Advocacia Mulher. She is also LACCA Thought Leader and Approved: Latin America’s leading private practitioner for Labor.
With solid experience in the Labor and Employment practice, Gabriela specializes in preventive legal advice, assisting clients with local and cross-border labor and employment matters. Her performance includes day-to-day advisory work, such as hiring and compensation structures of employees and executives, incentive plans, benefits, human resources internal policies, occupational health and safety aspects, disciplinary measures, termination of contracts, restructuring and integration projects. Additionally, Gabriela deals with data privacy and social media issues, whistleblowing, discrimination, labor and employment compliance, confidentiality and non-compete agréments, as well as remote work structures. She also represents clients in negotiations of collective bargaining agreements, due diligence and investigation processes. In the Immigration area, her practice encompasses strategies for global mobility: hiring foreigners to work in Brazil and Brazilians to work abroad, including work visas/residency permits and other regulatory requirements.