Member of APDT (São Paulo State Academy of Labor Law)
- LL.M. in International Business Law from Faculdade Católica Portuguesa, Portugal, 2010.
- Specialized degree in Labor from PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2006.
- Graduate of the Law School of Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2003.
- Holder of the Chair No. 27 of APDT (São Paulo State Labor Law Academy).
- Member of AASP (São Paulo Lawyers Association).
Internationally recommended by the legal guide Latin Lawyer 250. Gabriela is also LACCA Approved: Latin America’s leading private practitioner for Labor.
With seventeen years of experience in the Labour and Employment area, Gabriela specialises in preventive legal advice, assisting clients with issues related to hiring and compensation structures, incentive plans, benefits, internal policies, health and safety aspects, termination of contracts, negotiations of collective bargaining agreements, and labour and employment compliance matters.
In the Immigration area, her practice encompasses strategies for hiring foreigners to work in Brazil and Brazilians to work abroad, including work visas/residency permits and other regulatory requirements. Gabriela also represents clients in labour due diligence and investigation processes.