Australia: NES Explained: Part 2 – Date: 2 May 2018 – 1pm to 1.30pm
The ten National Employment Standards (NES) form the foundation of Australia’s workplace relations system. This webinar explores the final five NES, and explains how they work in the real world.
In this webinar you will learn:
- when employees can take community service leave;
- how to determine an employee’s long service leave entitlement;
- whether employees need to be paid for public holidays;
- about the important differences between dismissals and redundancies, and how much notice an employee must be given when they are dismissed;
- where to access the Fair Work Information Statement and when to distribute it; and
- how the NES interact with Modern Awards and employment contracts.
To register, please click here or contact Jane Kewin, Client Service & Communications Director, Harmers Workplace Lawyers on email: email@example.com.