- Admitted to the German Bar Association (1998)
- Certified labour and employment law specialist (2004)
- Member of the Harvard Law School Association Council (Boston)
- President of Harvard Alumni Club of Berlin e.V.
- President of Harvard Scholarship Foundation Germany e.V.
- MSc (London Business School, 2014)
- MBA (TU München, 2012)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2002)
- Free University of Berlin (First Legal State Exam, 1995; PhD, 2001)
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin (Second State Exam, 1998)
Mr. Pusch has been recommended as one of Germany’s leading labor law specialists by JUVE, Chambers Europe, Who’s Who Legal, Best Lawyers and the Handelsblatt. He was also ranked by JUVE from 2008 to 2010 as one of the top employment lawyers in Germany under the age of forty.
Mr. Pusch regularly publishes on a variety of national and international work law topics, such as:
- Annotation of the rules in the German Stock Companies Act (Aktiengesetz) governing the relationship between board members and the company and the Reports on Labour and Employment Law in France, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, the Czech Republic and Hungary, in: Lawyer Annotation Labour and Employment Law, in: Anwaltkommentar Arbeitsrecht, Deutscher Anwaltverlag, 2nd edition, Bonn 2010
- Crisis Situation During the Employment Relationship – Service Leaflet of the Federal Association of German Press Officers, 2007
- Collective Labour and Employment Law – Case by Case, co-author, Recht und Wirtschaft, Frankfurt am Main 2006 | Available at amazon.de (German)
- ADR in Interest Disputes in Public Sector Labour Law in the USA and Germany, doctorate thesis, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 2002 | Available at amazon.de (German)
- Labour and Employment Law in the USA, co-author, Jehle-Rehm, Munich 1998 | Available at amazon.de (German)
Dr. Tobias Pusch
- +49 302 062 9530
Berliner Freiheit 2
+49 302 062 9530
- German, English, Russian
Dr. Tobias Pusch, LL.M. (Harvard) focuses on the representation of national and international companies and company groups as well as executives on all matters arising from individual and collective labour and employment law.
Mr. Pusch possesses particular expertise in company acquisitions and restructurings, in drafting and negotiating collective bargaining agreements, works council agreements (on group or company level) as well as reconciliation of interest agreements and social plans. He also advises clients in complex lawsuits and in the introduction of policies, such as anticorruption systems, data protection, antidiscrimination guidelines, and codes of conduct. In addition, he advises and supports executives in transformation phases.