Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1988
- University of Paris (J.D., 1987)
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
Band 1 – Chambers & Partners 2022
“Joël Grangé displays market-leading proficiency and “excellent expertise” in complex employment mandates. He assists clients with redundancy plans and mass litigations as well as global restructuring projects. Clients highlight his “strong knowledge of employment law.”
Hall of Fame – Legal 500 EMEA 2022
Repeatedly recognized by Best Lawyers guide since 2010. Joël also received in 2022 the recognition by Who’s Who Legal as Global Leader, National Leader and Thought Leader in Labour and Employment.
- Focus sur les points délicats de l’assiette de calcul de l’indemnité de congés payés – La Revue Fiduciaire 2021
- Setting up a special negotiating body in the context of a SE, Human Capital and Labour Law, Leaders League 2021
- +33 156 623 007
66 avenue d’Iéna
+33 156 623 000
- French, English
Joël Grangé advises and assists French and international clients on French labor law. He is specialized in mergers and restructuring operations, mass redundancies, transfers of undertakings and collective disputes. He also possesses a strong expertise in European Union law.
Moreover, Mr. Grangé provides counsel to clients as regards to executive management, collective bargaining agreements and employee saving schemes.
In addition, he regularly represents clients in collective disputes which have widened his litigation background.