- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 2007
- Employment Law Specialists Association (E.L.S.A.), Luxembourg
- Union Internationale des avocats (UIA), Member of the UIA Labour Law Commission
- Maîtrise en Droit des affaires, University of Strasbourg
- L.L.M. (Droit international), University of Glasgow
- The Legal 500 (2016): Recommended lawyer
- Droit d’établissement : les nouveautés essentielles apportées par la loi du 2 septembre 2011 réglementant l’accès aux professions d’artisan, de commerçant, d’industriel ainsi qu’à certaines professions libérales, Entreprises Magazine, April 2012 (Co-author)
KLEYR | GRASSO
- +352 227 3301
7 rue des Primeurs
B.P. 559 L-2015
+352 227 3301
- French, English, German, Luxembourgish
Philippe is specialised in employment and social law. He advises on all aspects of employment law (including litigation, negotiation of social plans and collective bargaining agreements, issues with staff delegation and joint works council, immigration, labour law questions in relation to restructurings, etc.).
He also advises clients on data protection matters (including due diligences at clients’ premises, assistance with CNPD applications, questions in relation to surveillance at the workplace, etc.).
He is a lecturer in employment law at the Luxembourg School of Commerce and is a regular speaker at seminars and training sessions (public and in-house).