Best Lawyers Global Business Edition 2021 honours L&E Global Members
L&E Global congratulates our alliance members who were recognised for excellence in the field of labour and employment law by Best Lawyers. The sixth annual Best Lawyers Global Business Edition lists the top legal talent across 170 practice areas in 34 countries around the world.
We are proud to announce that Flichy Grangé Avocats has been named ‘Law Firm of the Year’ by Best Lawyers for labour and employment law in France. Only one firm in a practice area is awarded this top honor each year in France.
It is also our privilege to report that more than 70 lawyers from 16 L&E Global countries were featured in this year’s Best Lawyers Global Business Edition 2021:
- Chris Van Olmen of Van Olmen & Wynant in Belgium.
- Roberto Pierri Bersch, Alexandre de Almeida Cardoso, Andre Fittipaldi, Mercelo Pereira Gomara, Mihoko Sirley Kimura and Gabriela Lima of TozziniFreire Advogados in Brazil.
- Frank Angeletti, Robert Bayne, Casey Dockendorff, Jonathan Dye, Roy Filion, Jane Gooding, Donald Jarvis, James Knight, Brian Mulroney, Carol Nielsen, Carl Peterson, Mark Stone, Peter Thorup, David Wakely, Paul Young and Mark Zega of Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti in Canada.
- Ricardo Tisi of Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotaposin Chile.
- Anderson Zhang of Zhong Lun Law Firm in China.
- Angélica María Carrión Barrero, Alejandro Miguel Castellanos López and Juan Pablo López Moreno of López & Asociados in Colombia.
- Florence Aubonnet, Florence Bacquet, Marine Conche, Jeannie Credoz-Rosier, Stéphanie Dumas, Nabila El Aougri, Joël Grangé, Olivier Kress, Emmanuel Raynaud and Caroline Scherrmann of Flichy Grangé Avocats in France.
- Britta Alscher, Verena Braeckeler-Kogel, Tobias Brors, Paul Brummer, Falko Daub, Marius Fritzsche, Jochen Keilich, Alexander Lorenz, Tobias Pusch, Katrin Scheicht, Thomas Thees, Holger Thomas, Eva Trost, Thomas Wahlig, Michael Witteler and Anna Franziska Hauer (‘Ones to Watch’) of Pusch Wahlig Workplace Law in Germany.
- Emi Uchida of Atsumi & Sakai in Japan.
- Oscar De la Vega Gómez, Enrique García Conde and Ricardo Martínez Rojas of De la Vega & Martínez Rojas in Mexico.
- Joana Almeida, Jose Amorim Magalhaes, Paula Ribeiro Farinha, Maria Joao da Luz, Luis Miguel Monteiro, Pedro Pardal Goulão, Paula Ponces Camanho and Helena Tapp Barroso of Morais Leitão in Portugal.
- Maria Dobre and Magda Volonciu of Magda Volonciu & Asociatii in Romania.
- Anna Berlina and Julia Borozdna of Pepeliaev Group in Russia.
- Ivan Suárez Telletxea of Suárez de Vivero in Spain.
- Stephen Miller of Clyde & Co in the United Kingdom.
To read this digital publication (Best Lawyers Fall Business Edition 2021) in its entirety, click here.
For more information, please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.